Dear family and friends (you are one or the other if you are reading this!!!!) I am so dismayed over the "stimulus" package that is proposed and has passed the Congress, but struggling (thankfully,) in the House. When will we learn from the past!!!? When will we teach our children to not make the mistakes of the generations before us? I encourage you all to read the article posted on the link here: http://www.heritage.org/Research/Economy/hl1108.cfm (it will take five minutes+-)
and do more research if you need, then decide for yourself what an appropriate response to the big government "solution" this bill (trying to become law) should be. I am going to contact my representatives and suggest they support Senator Jim DeMint (SC) and his introduction of a simple (11 page) alternative. We have got to start communicating to our representatives and legislators how we feel, and give them the courage to act in a way that is counter to the current wave of bigger governtment involvement in our lives...financial and otherwise! Thanks for the soapbox moment, please post a comment, especially to relay any action you took!
No comments:
Post a Comment