Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Online!!!

Oh how I have missed blogging!!! I really didn't think I would but, it is such a fun and easy way to share what is going on in our lives without being embarrassed to learn that I forget some, and tell others the same things over and over again!!!

Bart is my hero! He has us connected, and though right now it is just through a wireless to our laptops, I have great hope that we will work on connecting the PC soon, so that I will be able to post easier. (I do not really like a laptop.....but that is for another entry.)

Bart has weathered the cuts within his company and it looks like -at least for a while- he will remain with his company! (I think he was a little dissappointed, as the severence package was very attractive....and he would have taken advantage of the time and $ to travel while he looked for a new job!) Still, with us still paying two mortgages, I am grateful to God that we are still employed!

I look forward to posting more in the coming weeks and including photos as well as updating the Harmony Ranch blog for the Berneche's. I would love for you to leave a comment to let me know you are checking in on us!

His Love and mine,
Andrea

1 comment:

Proverb Mom said...

It was so good to hear from you, glad you are back online! Tell your 3 boys hello from us & keep in touch!
Allison