Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Visitors always welcome!

I had the biggest treat last week, my 3 and I hosted 3+ more from Monday through Friday! My sister and her two girls came up to visit, and I can declare we had a fabulous week! Of course it wasn't long enough, we didn't "see" enough, we didn't do enough....but what we did was great! We got in some quiet visiting and discussion, we shared our anxieties and joys, we offered inspiration to each other and mostly just delighted in the time we spent enjoying our children enjoy each other! I wish there were more opportunities for our family to visit others. I think a week like that should happen at least once a month!!!






Now, instead of boring you with a play-by-play, I thought I would just tease you with a few photos of our fun. Oh, and in case you are wondering what the "+" is above ... their dog Jasmine came too!!!






No comments: