Thursday, October 30, 2008

OFFLINE

That dreaded word......

Well, we will not have internet until we can find and affordable option at the new house.. That could be several weeks. Know that we will check our e-mail when we are out to the library or hot spot. And when I can, I will post more news on the blog here and at Harmony Ranch blog.

Thank you all for your prayers and concerns... please continue to pray that our economy gets back on track and that housing picks back up. That would certainly make a difference in many of our loved one's lives.

2 comments:

Proverb Mom said...

It is so good to keep intouch with you guys. Again, if you get up Nashville way let us know!
I am blogging now as well
www.proverbmom.blogspot.com
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Proverb Mom said...

Sorry, I did not tell you who I am on my previous comment. It's me, Allison Gage from SoBo, now near Nashville TN!