Well, that's right, we finally closed on the house. (Thursday at 4 it turns out!) I spent Friday shopping for a refrigerator, and a microwave too - not that I have missed having a microwave that much these last nine months....it just seems like it is time to have one again! Of course, we are also looking for a deal on some beds for the boys...maybe I'll just head back to VA and get theirs out of their bedroom. It will be so nice to be free of the apartment, I look forward to the yard and relative isolation. I know there are going to be some challenges (read: one tiny bathroom! antique electricity, very dark paneling....) but we are excited to make positive changes that will ease those concerns over time. We look forward to hosting guests soon, and might even have room for overnight guests! So if you want to come see us...
We will be moving in all weekend and hope to spend the night there Sunday or Monday. Next week will be a challenge as we try to get connected to the internet somehow. We still have some research to do on that! So if you don't hear from me for a week, know that I'm just not connected yet and will be soon! Thanks for all of your prayers and keep praying that we have a buyer for our house soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment